Science and Technology Grant
We find passionate new scientists and engineers and support research projects with high potential to create an environment in which they can be immersed in creative and differentiated research activities.
- Scientists/engineers in the chemistry and materials field
- Korean nationals who belong to local universities/academic societies/research institutes, etc.
- New scientists under the age of 45 (born after January 1, 1974)
- Persons who have not submitted their projects to other institutions (redundant applications are not allowed)
Outline of the award
- Contest areas: Basic areas of chemistry and materials / application areas of chemistry and materials
- No of participants: 4 persons (or teams), i.e. 2 persons in the basic areas of chemistry and materials (or teams), and 2 persons in the application areas of chemistry and materials (or teams)
- Scope of support: up to KRW50 million/year per project, up to 3 years
- 1st review
- 2nd review
How to apply
- Download the following application guideline and submit the application by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)